- another term for tea room ( sense 1).More example sentences
- Instead we drank coffee in a tea shop populated by old ladies for whom the epitome of lively conversation is to describe the various ways in which their bodies are falling to pieces.
- There are some great shots of Helen, Sarah and me at the tea shop in Budleigh which we went to, and a couple of good ones from the pub in the evening (luckily no shots of the dancing!
- Anyhow, Brazil had equalised by the time we got to Liverpool Street, they scored a second goal while I was buying breakfast in Sainsburys, and as I arrived at the tea shop England was ejected from the World Cup.
More definitions of tea shopDefinition of tea shop in:
- The US English dictionary