- A cloth for drying washed crockery, cutlery, and glasses.More example sentences
- Remove to a wire rack and cover loosely with a tea towel while you continue making the rest of the pancakes.
- Place both ovals on a greased or parchment-lined baking sheet, cover with a damp tea towel, and leave to prove for about an hour, or until doubled in size.
- He wiped his hands down on a tea towel lying on the table, and tried again.
More definitions of tea towelDefinition of tea towel in:
- The US English dictionary