- A tray from which tea is served.More example sentences
- Secondly, while the restaurant has a few guest rooms, the packet of digestives on the in-room tea tray was several months past its sell-by date.
- One fashionably dressed member of the team is threatening to steal a rattan tea tray that he is convinced is ‘back in fashion’.
- From the fresh milk on the tea tray to the gentle classical music playing softly in your room, every detail has been carefully considered.
More definitions of tea trayDefinition of tea tray in:
- The US English dictionary