- A small porous sachet containing tea leaves or powdered tea, on to which boiling water is poured in order to make a drink of tea.More example sentences
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water over a tea bag and steep, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Enjoying tea involves far more than just boiling water, adding a tea bag and gulping.
- Mullen is lean and balding, favors tight, short-sleeved shirts, and can usually be found steeping a tea bag in hot water.
More definitions of teabagDefinition of teabag in:
- The US English dictionary