- An informal lecture and discussion or series of lectures on a subject of public interest: a teach-in on the Vietnam warMore example sentences
- Think of all the events, teach-ins, conferences, discussions, ‘debates,’ that have been held.
- Throughout the week, the education workers plan to set up a tent at the Education Ministry and to conduct teach-ins to inform the public about their plight.
- A noon-time rally was followed by debates, teach-ins and panel discussions that lasted the entire afternoon.
More definitions of teach-inDefinition of teach-in in:
- The US English dictionary