- A postgraduate student who carries out teaching or laboratory duties in return for accommodation, tuition, or expenses.More example sentences
- The week also included smaller breakout sessions for students and for teaching fellows.
- Already, the center has begun supporting a teaching fellow from the FIU College of Education who's working at an Algebra Project site in Jackson, Miss.
- Among my teaching fellows was an Orthodox Jew, a woman preparing for the Episcopal priesthood, an Irish Catholic (from Ireland), an Indian Christian (from India), and two agnostics.
More definitions of teaching fellowDefinition of teaching fellow in:
- The US English dictionary