- A hospital that is affiliated to a medical school, in which medical students receive practical training.More example sentences
- In comparison, the previous survey found that 44% of hospitals were teaching hospitals affiliated with medical schools.
- Even at elite teaching hospitals affiliated with medical schools, more than one-quarter don't receive them.
- The United States has 130 training programmes in universities, medical schools, teaching hospitals, colleges, and the armed forces.
More definitions of teaching hospitalDefinition of teaching hospital in:
- The US English dictionary