- A person who plays or works well as a member of a team.More example sentences
- He has tremendous pace, he is our top scorer, and he is a team player who always wants victory.
- A team player, the General Practitioner was quick to pass on the recognition to those he's worked with.
- You don't have to be mad to work here, but you do have to be on time, well presented, a team player, customer service focused and sober.
More definitions of team playerDefinition of team player in:
- The US English dictionary