- Feelings of camaraderie among the members of a group, enabling them to cooperate and work well together: the Mets' team spirit has never been stronger [count noun]: we are committed to a team spirit because people are the main assetMore example sentences
- The last few days and nights are a good indication of team spirit and camaraderie among the teams.
- He doesn't rule by fear, preferring instead to foster team spirit and loyalty.
- Kenny's top priority was, at all times building up unity, team spirit and pride in the jersey.
More definitions of team spiritDefinition of team spirit in:
- The US English dictionary