- Coordinated teaching by a team of teachers working together.More example sentences
- The surveys also asked about changes in credit hour assignment for the various courses, and investigated the prevalence of team-teaching in the chemistry curriculum.
- Many could recall the four sides of the pyramid, wanted the experiment to continue, and were involved in research teams or team-teaching activities.
- We feel there is a better solution to this issue and that will involve team-teaching, with more than one teacher in a classroom.
More definitions of team-teachingDefinition of team-teaching in:
- The US English dictionary