- A pot with a handle, spout, and lid, in which tea is brewed and from which it is poured.More example sentences
- Birds and animals frequently were used as models because their mouths, bodies and tails could be easily adapted as the spouts, bodies and handles of teapots, while their heads might serve as lids or finials.
- The body of the teapot (without handle and spout) was then turned smooth on a lathe.
- She reached for his teapot, and poured him out a cup.
More definitions of teapotDefinition of teapot in:
- The US English dictionary