- Denoting something that is removed by being torn off, typically along a perforated line: please complete the tear-off slipMore example sentences
- The bill which quotes an address in Denmark, has an invoice number, a ‘payment due’ date, a ‘customer account number’, and even a bank giro credit tear-off slip.
- Gü Puds, for example, which makes gooey chocolate puddings, recently carried on its packaging a tear-off cardboard strip that offered customers a free Johnny Depp DVD.
- Those players already intending to attend are asked to send in the tear-off confirmation slip as soon as possible.
More definitions of tear-offDefinition of tear-off in:
- The US English dictionary