- A designated area around a team’s dugout, from where a coach or manager may give instructions to players on the field.More example sentences
- During the semi-final against Portugal, Fats spent much of the game standing outside his technical area in a strop.
- To Hendrie, pacing animatedly in the technical area, the goal was a shocker.
- Still, Falkirk manager McCall advanced a few steps in his technical area to jab a questioning finger at his defensive charges.
More definitions of technical areaDefinition of technical area in:
- The US English dictionary