- 1A precise and detailed drawing of an object, as employed in architecture or engineering: within a month, Avro had had prepared the requisite technical drawings for the LancasterMore example sentences
- Although some creative features are included, the focus here is on creating technical drawings and illustrations.
- A key success of the book for communicating to nonspecialists is in the figures, which are presented in a manner somewhere between a cartoon and a technical drawing.
- Like many other firms, the company is making increasing use of 3 - D modelling software, allowing for accurate, high resolution presentations and technical drawings.
- 1.1 [mass noun] The practice or skill of producing technical drawings: he set up his own business specializing in technical drawing and high-precision machinery manufactureMore example sentences
- When I started teaching, it was about woodwork, metalwork, engineering and technical drawing.
- Excellent marks were also achieved by students of construction studies, engineering and technical drawing and grades were generally found to be up this year in English, Irish, maths and the sciences.
- They were run by the school boards and very much part of the primary school system, but offered an excellent training in mathematics, science, technical drawing, and commercial techniques for the labour aristocracy.
More definitions of technical drawingDefinition of technical drawing in:
- The US English dictionary