noun[mass noun] Computing
- A service provided by a hardware or software company which provides registered users with help and advice about their products.More example sentences
- Software companies typically provide technical support and bug fixes for only a limited time.
- The company will provide companies with component specs, circuit board layouts, software and technical support.
- The unit had scores of independent Web sites offering product information, technical support and the like.
More definitions of technical supportDefinition of technical support in:
- The US English dictionary