- A style of fast, heavy electronic dance music, typically with few or no vocals.More example sentences
- The last two weeks they played techno and dance music at the end of the night.
- The group's sound is blank canvas of electronic soundscapes that fuse techno, hip hop, drum and bass and house.
- Their music is a mixture of Eastern European folk, gypsy, techno and American jazz.
1980s: abbreviation of technological.
More definitions of technoDefinition of techno in:
- The US English dictionary