noun[mass noun] • informal
- Incomprehensible technical jargon: interface cards came with instructions written in terse technobabbleMore example sentences
- There's some astonishing imagination at work here, and when the big central concept is revealed, near the end, it makes sense and is convincing rather than being empty technobabble.
- Unfortunately, it leaves the public in the position of trying to discern legitimate science from nonsensical technobabble.
- All of this technobabble will cease very shortly.
More definitions of technobabbleDefinition of technobabble in:
- The US English dictionary