Definition of technological in English:
Relating to or using technology: the quickening pace of technological change
More example sentences
- We do need to accept that scientific and technological advances will often be accompanied by new risks.
- In the course of his career, he could expect to see huge scientific and technological advances.
- It is a true cliche that the modern world is a pre-eminently scientific and technological one.
- Example sentences
- They score in terms of price and are also technologically strong.
- Some things seem disproportionally technologically advanced.
- Ecclesiastical architecture has consistently operated right at the boundaries of the technologically possible.
Definition of technological in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia