(Especially in South and SE Asia) a person who sets up a business concerned with computers or similar technology.
- Many of these technopreneurs are mobilising interests and utilising the Internet to also cater and manufacture services for diasporic, displaced and elite people.
- Such is the sacrifice that the technopreneur has had to make as he tries to reinvent data delivery on mobile phones as well as the practice of global marketing.
- The Member of Parliament and technopreneur saw enough potential in the company four years ago to pump in US $1.5 million.
- Example sentences
- The technopreneurial spirit in my estimate is as strong in Asia as it is in any other part of the world.
- The technopreneurial project provides accredited technical, entrepreneurial, business and life skills to trainees.
- Equip yourself with the right technopreneurial skills and learn how to manage risks and enhance your chances of success in the business world.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: techno|pre¦neur
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.