noun (plural teddies)
- 1 (also teddy bear) A soft toy bear.More example sentences
- She had a teddy bear thrown out as a child, then started hoarding soft toys.
- John, who brought his teddy bear with him, did not publish his reminiscences until 1952.
- Boom was just a teddy bear, a little worn around the ears, soft and agreeable to hold.
- 2A woman’s all-in-one undergarment.More example sentences
- In another there is a room, lit coldly by far too many fluorescent tubes, where you can go to buy nightgowns, camisoles, teddies, housecoats and dusters.
- In the line of plus size women's sexy lingerie you can get teddies to push you up and out in the places you need it and tuck and hide the places you don't want shown.
- Flowing style signals the return of authentic, seductive daytime lingerie, with camisoles and teddies.
More definitions of teddyDefinition of teddy in:
- The US English dictionary