adjective (teensier, teensiest)• informal
- Tiny: a teensy bit of custard powderMore example sentences
- Paige groaned, looking at her stomach critically, which had expanded a tiny, teensy bit; not bad at all, but she was ashamed of her unfit body.
- It probably comes down to a single line of code somewhere with a teensy tiny almost insignificant bug in it.
- They're like a teensy tiny version of a normal cigarette lighter.
late 19th century (originally US dialect): probably an extension of teeny.
More definitions of teensyDefinition of teensy in:
- The US English dictionary