Definition of teenybopper in English:
A young teenager, typically a girl, who keenly follows the latest fashions in clothes and pop music.
- It's a delightful piece of work that may not exactly appeal to the teeny-boppers, but then Daniel is not looking to teeny-boppers as his audience.
- Tension among teeny-boppers is reaching fever pitch as music fans wait impatiently for Gareth to take centre stage at the Party in The Park.
- Perhaps one day I'll grow out of my teeny-bopper like obsession/crush on Jason.
- Example sentences
- ‘Yes,’ Leonard admits, ‘there's been some romantic following, which is great, but we're not a teeny-bop band.’
- Here, teeny-bop radio morphs into swooning Bollywood strings, and atmospheric buzzing becomes Bengalese tambour buzz.
- Sure, this is a teeny-bop mainstream CD made by the corporate music industry.
Definition of teenybopper in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia