- non-standard spelling of TV.More example sentences
- We know the air's unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit and watch our teevees while some local newscaster tells us today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it is supposed to be.
- I watched the teevee for a few minutes - but it's not all of Fantasia, they just keep playing Night on Bald Mountain over and over again.
- But it wasn't until last March that I finally got ‘real’ cable into the house, when the Internet people said we could get a discount on our service if we added cable teevee.
More definitions of teeveeDefinition of teevee in:
- The US English dictionary