Definition of teleconference in English:
A conference with participants in different locations linked by telecommunication devices.
- Developers are spread out over various geographical locations and weekly teleconferences are set up to discuss ongoing development issues.
- Teleconferences and satellite teleconferences are effective methods of teaching bioterrorism preparedness to large numbers of physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals.
- Customers can increase or decrease bandwidth more quickly and request additional bandwidth for specific situations such as teleconferences.
- Example sentences
- These include traditional email, web-based conferencing, and teleconferencing using a standard land-line phone link.
- All of the hotel's function rooms have inter-linking built-in audio systems, video and computer projection equipment, ISDN teleconferencing and more.
- They are able to attend daily planning meetings by teleconferencing from their home institutions in several states and in Europe.
Definition of teleconference in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan