The marketing of goods or services by means of telephone calls, typically unsolicited, to potential customers.
- It has voicemail, cordless phone ability and extra call centre features that enable telemarketing and a customer service centre.
- There are four basic direct marketing media available: direct mail, telemarketing, mass media, and interactive media.
- We're not going to do any kind of outbound marketing or telemarketing or promotions.
- Example sentences
- Telemarketers can also generate very specific lists that the telemarketers can use to sell your product or services.
- The phone survey method also raises the question of respondents who do not want to be bothered, or use caller ID to block telemarketers and phone surveys.
- They will promise not to send you any more direct mail or annoy you with telemarketers.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: tele|mar¦ket|ing
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.