- The marketing of goods or services by means of telephone calls, typically unsolicited, to potential customers.More example sentences
- It has voicemail, cordless phone ability and extra call centre features that enable telemarketing and a customer service centre.
- There are four basic direct marketing media available: direct mail, telemarketing, mass media, and interactive media.
- We're not going to do any kind of outbound marketing or telemarketing or promotions.
- More example sentences
- Telemarketers can also generate very specific lists that the telemarketers can use to sell your product or services.
- The phone survey method also raises the question of respondents who do not want to be bothered, or use caller ID to block telemarketers and phone surveys.
- They will promise not to send you any more direct mail or annoy you with telemarketers.
More definitions of telemarketingDefinition of telemarketing in:
- The US English dictionary