- The remote diagnosis and treatment of patients by means of telecommunications technology.More example sentences
- Computer systems already exist that make ‘diagnoses’ and telemedicine can transmit images and information across the world.
- The UK multicentre teledermatology trial is evaluating the use of real time telemedicine for delivering dermatological health care.
- The advancements in telemedicine will link clinicians with patients across great distances.
More definitions of telemedicineDefinition of telemedicine in:
- The US English dictionary