- (In Latin America) a television soap opera.More example sentences
- On the wildly popular telenovelas, the soap operas that are a programming staple of both networks, the starring roles are almost always filled by white Latino actors who typically play members of the upper class.
- Favorite programs include cartoons and old movies from the United States, and Mexican telenovelas (soap operas).
- Venezuela was one of the first exporters of telenovelas (soap operas) to the South American continent and the world.
More definitions of telenovelaDefinition of telenovela in:
- The US English dictionary