- 1Supposedly capable of transmitting thoughts to other people and of knowing their thoughts; psychic: a team of telepathic superheroes who can read each other’s thoughtsMore example sentences
- I agree about Nancy being telepathic by the way she has responded to me.
- In season three of the original series, she played a telepathic alien doctor in "Is There No Truth in Beauty?"
- Psychic drift may account for some telepathic subjects guessing the wrong card, photo, video clip, etc.
- 1.1Relating to or characteristic of telepathy: suppose that telepathic communication between human minds occursMore example sentences
- In fact, nobody seemed to have any telepathic powers at all.
- The author has had some previous spontaneous experiences at apparently effective telepathic sending.
- The usual telepathic communication between the players is in evidence.
- More example sentences
- The sender concentrates and uses mental intention to try to telepathically communicate the target to the receiver.
- The cards would be shuffled and a receiver would then try to guess the cards that a sender would try to telepathically communicate.
- This suggests the participants were aware when the guessing was being influenced telepathically and when it was not.