- A method of banking in which the customer conducts transactions by telephone.More example sentences
- Besides home banking through Internet and telephone banking, the banks use a variety of channels to connect the client with its sales force and its operations.
- Also, individuals can pay each other via internet and telephone banking to transfer payments as a safe, convenient, no-hassle alternative to cheques or cash.
- These included, Internet banking, wireless banking, and telephone banking.
More definitions of telephone bankingDefinition of telephone banking in:
- The US English dictionary