- A telephone directory.More example sentences
- In the days of the old Empire variety halls, there used to be ‘memory men’, as they were called, whose acts consisted of memorising long wedges of the telephone book or some such pointless feat.
- Credit bureaus usually are listed in the yellow pages of your telephone book under ‘credit reporting agencies.’
- Although he had received many death threats, he didn't want bodyguards, didn't wear a bullet proof vest and didn't remove his name from the telephone book.
More definitions of telephone bookDefinition of telephone book in:
- The US English dictionary