- A public booth or enclosure from which telephone calls can be made.More example sentences
- The appellant was watched using a public telephone box.
- A further two young teenagers have been given formal cautions after they admitted causing criminal damage to vehicles and a public telephone box.
- The disappearance of a public telephone box near the Station has left residents angry about a lack of consultation.
More definitions of telephone boxDefinition of telephone box in:
- The US English dictionary