- A communication or conversation by telephone: I had an important telephone call from GenevaMore example sentences
- Two honest professional men have different recollections of what was said in an important telephone call.
- I stood and waited while the security guard made a telephone call.
- In a statement, Jessica said she was on her computer before answering a telephone call from someone wanting to speak to her dad.
More definitions of telephone callDefinition of telephone call in:
- The US English dictionary