- A book listing the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of the people in a particular area.More example sentences
- Imagine you are looking for a name in a telephone directory, but you can't remember its exact spelling.
- You can find these phone numbers and addresses in your telephone directory.
- German officers were forced to dial private suburban addresses from the Berlin telephone directory.
More definitions of telephone directoryDefinition of telephone directory in:
- The US English dictionary