Definition of teleplay in English:
1A play written or adapted for television.
- The stories finally were published in book form - without first being written as teleplays, which had been his habit until then.
- Adam is taken with Jacie and decides to write a teleplay for her.
- He was graduated with honors from Oxford, ran unsuccessfully for Parliament in 1964, then began writing teleplays.
2A screenplay for a television drama.
- He has the largest body of work of any American writer with over 30 volumes of novels, screenplays, teleplays, theatre-works and essays.
- Books, dramas, films and teleplays invariably highlight the love of beauty, sometimes to the exclusion of all other forms of togetherness.
- The scriptwriter is married to Carlos and has won many awards for her screen and teleplays.
Words that rhyme with teleplaypipeclay • byplay • volet
Definition of teleplay in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.