Definition of televisual in English:
Relating to or suitable for television: the world of televisual images
More example sentences
- The drama uses conventions of televisual reality, grounding the drama in the real world, making it more accessible for the viewer and more easily appropriated by them.
- Literacy in televisual grief was being formed through the event.
- This is counter to mainstream cinema viewing but in keeping with soap opera and many televisual texts.
- Example sentences
- For the first time BBC Children in Need was televisually interactive, allowing millions of television viewers with digital TV access to donate to the charity from the comfort of their armchair.
- To the extent that the majority of Americans receive their information televisually, why make posters at all?
- A day's filming and editing in Cardiff means I'm able to post up a new videoblog - the most televisually complex one so far.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia