noun (plural temporalities)
- 1 [mass noun] The state of existing within or having some relationship with time: like spatial position, temporality is an intrinsic property of the objectMore example sentences
- The sculpture is a poignant evocation of the essential temporality of human relationships.
- Life implies change and hence temporality.
- This achievement opposes the insignificance and temporality the writer's life.
late Middle English (denoting temporal matters or secular authority): from late Latin temporalitas, from temporalis (see temporal1).
More definitions of temporalityDefinition of temporality in:
- The US English dictionary