noun (plural tenderfoots or tenderfeet)
- 1chiefly North American A newcomer or novice, especially a person unaccustomed to hardship: the journey is not recommended for the tenderfoot [as modifier]: a tenderfoot Englishman who couldn’t find his way in the woodsMore example sentences
- He loses his tenderfoot status and eventually even becomes a rodeo celebrity.
- He claimed he was a tenderfoot in this operation and was only doing his friend a favour.
- The prairie ain't for no tenderfoot, that's for sure.
More definitions of tenderfootDefinition of tenderfoot in:
- The US English dictionary