Definition of tenpin in English:
1A skittle used in tenpin bowling.
- Tenpin pinsetting equipment is more expensive and labor intensive than a 5 pin string machine.
- I steamed towards my tenpins like a rocket.
- It's hard to see 20 wickets falling like tenpins.
1.1 (tenpins) [treated as singular] North American Tenpin bowling.
- Canada setting up its own bowling association can only help the sport of tenpins.
- He fooled around with plenty of other sports before settling on tenpins as his livelihood.
- Five pins was the only game in town until tenpins came along.
Definition of tenpin in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.