- A large collection of tents, typically one forming temporary or makeshift accommodation for refugees or homeless people.More example sentences
- Camp Premier is a tent city erected for the homeless.
- Take the idea of the tent city in Vancouver, where homeless people put it all on the line to protest homelessness and government inactivity.
- To cope with the millions expected to arrive daily in Allahabad, the authorities have constructed a giant tent city.
More definitions of tent cityDefinition of tent city in:
- The US English dictionary