- A full, loose-fitting dress that is narrow at the shoulders and very wide at the hem, having no waistline or darts.More example sentences
- The effect of my big red beehive wig, the make-up inspired by an old Vogue ad, a long cigarette and my tent dress / unitard combo prompts people to tell me I conjure memories of their ‘Aunt Marilyn.’
- In my denim tent dress, faux fur and ankle socks.
- While I'm reluctant to patronize the local Atkins store, I'm ecstatic that clothing manufacturers finally clued in that fat women weren't happy being resigned to tent dresses.
More definitions of tent dressDefinition of tent dress in:
- The US English dictionary