- (Of a garment or structure) resembling a tent in shape or appearance: a spectacular tent-like roof sweeping, tent-like frocksMore example sentences
- The Dutch architect's tentlike new building was approved in concept by the museum's board of directors late last year and estimated to cost from $200 million to $300 million.
- His white tentlike garb must hide a multitude of tell tale signs of old age.
- They later built a tentlike structure around it to prevent evidence from being tainted and to keep the investigation secret.
More definitions of tent-likeDefinition of tent-like in:
- The US English dictionary