adjective & noun
- another term for tercentenary.More example sentences
- Yale University has much to be proud of, and now this distinguished university is celebrating it's tercentennial.
- Administrators said they had always hoped to secure funds from alumni to pay for tercentennial events.
- According to a senior officer of the Chief Minister's Office, the leaders have conveyed their tentative programmes to participate in the ceremonies associated with the extremely emotional tercentennial for the Sikh community.
More definitions of tercentennialDefinition of tercentennial in:
- The US English dictionary