- A spherical representation of the earth with a map on the surface.More example sentences
- The altar, on which are placed a celestial and a terrestrial globe, is in the form of the sun.
- They constructed a terrestrial globe in 1536, and they constructed a celestial globe in the following year.
- Schall, during a period of Chinese captivity, returned to Korea with numerous Chinese translations of Western writings as well as terrestrial globes and astronomical charts.
More definitions of terrestrial globeDefinition of terrestrial globe in:
- The US English dictionary