- Feeling or expressing extreme fear: the girl was glued to the spot, terror-stricken a terror-stricken lookMore example sentences
- But why are we so terror-struck by dentists, especially when we need all the help we can get, given our traditionally less-than-perfect smiles?
- Trujillo is long gone and it is hard to believe that the country she finds on her return was once the terror-struck place she had fled.
- I have only performed here once, and I was terror-stricken!
More definitions of terror-strickenDefinition of terror-stricken in:
- The US English dictionary