- A portion of food of specified quantity and composition, eaten to stimulate digestive secretions which can then be analysed.More example sentences
- Baseline meals were high in carbohydrate and low in fat, whereas the test meal and snacks provided lower carbohydrate and higher fat content for the period during the night shift.
- Psyllium incorporated into foods, such as pasta, and isolated psyllium when added to a test meal has been shown to reduce postprandial glucose and insulin concentrations.
- In this study, 50 healthy adults were fed a high-fat test meal on three separate occasions, once a week for 3 weeks.
More definitions of test mealDefinition of test meal in:
- The US English dictionary