- A strip of material used in testing, especially (in photography) a strip of sensitized material, sections of which are exposed for varying lengths of time to assess its response.More example sentences
- The quickest way to get a ballpark exposure time is to make a normal test strip and develop it in conventional (not lith) developer.
- The test strip was reduced in Farmer's Reducer for prints for 60 seconds, rinsed briefly, then returned to the fix for 30 seconds.
- I prick my finger, put the blood on a test strip and stick it in the ‘glucometer’ for a reading.
More definitions of test stripDefinition of test strip in:
- The US English dictionary