- A person who has made a will or given a legacy.More example sentences
- A personal representative has an action of account as the testator or intestate might have had if he or she had lived.
- It, also, is a duty to take care to ensure that effect is given to the testator's testamentary intentions.
- But, by making his trustees the sole judges of a question a testator does not entirely exclude recourse to the court by persons aggrieved by the trustees' decision.
Middle English: from Anglo-Norman French testatour, from Latin testator, from the verb testari 'testify'.
More definitions of testatorDefinition of testator in:
- The US English dictionary