- A grey mineral consisting of a sulphide of antimony, iron, and copper, typically occurring as tetrahedral crystals.More example sentences
- The ore shoot is mainly in the Molas Formation and is surrounded by a silicified envelope that contains galena, sphalerite, chalcopyrite, tetrahedrite, and pyrite.
- Copper-silver ore, located in the cores of the chimneys, consists primarily of chalcopyrite, tetrahedrite, pyrite, and galena along with electrum and a number of minor silver minerals.
- Hurst observed pyrargyrite partly and completely enclosing polybasite crystals on tetrahedrite.
More definitions of tetrahedriteDefinition of tetrahedrite in:
- The US English dictionary