- Consisting of four atoms.More example sentences
- Wide amplitude rovibrational bound state calculations in tri- and tetratomic molecules have advanced enormously in recent years.
- What is the key difference between your various structures, in how various tetratomic molecules have different shape?
- Seen here is a 2D stroboscopic history of the collision of four diatomic molecules, a tetratomic molecule, and an atom.
More definitions of tetratomicDefinition of tetratomic in:
- The US English dictionary