- Having a valency of four.More example sentences
- In 1857, he suggested that the carbon atom was tetravalent, that is, it could bond with four other atoms.
- Electrolytic means have been used to reduce the metal from its tetravalent state to both the bi- and trivalent forms by employing acid electrolytes and electrodes of cither lead, copper, platinum, or mercury jet.
- Every node in this graph was tetravalent: connected by four edges to four other nodes.
More definitions of tetravalentDefinition of tetravalent in:
- The US English dictionary